Top Quality Water Heaters in in Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Portsmouth, VA & Surrounding Areas
Enjoy a dependable, energy-efficient water heater in your Norfolk, Chesapeake, or Portsmouth, VA home. Our Hats Off Heating & Cooling experts install and service gas and electric water heaters from all major brands. We'll place your comfort needs at the forefront of all concerns and provide flat rate pricing from a trusted community business.
Water Heater Repairs and Replacements
Conventional tank water heaters have an expected lifespan of around 12 years depending on various factors, such as water use, mineral content, and maintenance. Even if your water heater is relatively new, it can still develop problems. Here are a few of the most common issues our service techs see.
- No hot water or overheating
- Rumbling noises
- Corroded valves
- Water leaks
- Tripped circuit breakers
- Damaged heating elements or dip tubes
- Defective pilot lights or ignition switches
- Faulty temperature and pressure valves
- Clogged intake or exhaust vents
Features of Tankless Water Heaters
Tankless water heaters have earned a loyal following due to their user-friendly features and technological advancements, including:
- Tankless products provide unlimited hot water for cooking, cleaning, laundry, and other uses.
- Thanks to their space-saving design, tankless water heaters can help you reclaim your utility closet.
- Damaging leaks are unlikely since the system doesn't store water.
- Maintenance and repairs are easier to perform since the internal parts are accessible.
- Tankless water heaters can last over 20 years.
- These energy-efficient products can lower your water heating bills by 10-30% or more.
Water Heater Installation Pros
Tank water heaters deliver dependable performance and can be more affordable than tankless options. We offer a selection of professional-grade gas and electric water heaters, including ultra-efficient heat pumps. These products have excellent first-hour ratings for faster recovery times. They're also available in capacities ranging from 30 to 80 gallons depending on the size of your home and your family's needs.
Our licensed service techs can remove your existing water heater and install an efficient, new model that can help you save more than $300 a year. To schedule a complimentary, in-home service visit, reach out to Hats Off today. We offer repairs, replacements, new installations, and accurate estimates to help you compare your options.